Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What Do You Believe?

A lot of us who grew up in church have heard hundreds, maybe thousands, of sermons, and in the process grown much in the Word. However, I worry that we have learned so much of the intricacies that we have forgotten the very basic truths.

Join me as I personally dive into the unshakeable truths of Christian belief. Should we waver in our faith, should we blur the lines for our own convenience, we place ourselves in a most precarious position, one that the enemy is sure to use to its advantage.

Don't worry. This is not an attempt to "dogmatize" anyone. I'm talking about addressing the points that Jesus Christ Himself always emphasized, the very points that drew all of us to Him - His love, His life, His purity, and His dedication to His Father's work.

I pray you will all be blessed.

No comments: