Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome

Strong Christian Women began as a ministry on Facebook. It was group started purely as a sanctuary for women who "are tired of boys and desire men ... but realize that no man is better than the one upstairs."

Eventually it grew greater in size, and sometime last year I, the founder, began to write devotionals on the Proverbs 31 women. Many girls responded back, telling me how God really spoke to them through those little messages. I continued to write, and am happy to say that now I am not the only one ministering on that site. Many women have posted video links and have offered advice to those seeking it.

I hope to post those devotionals here on this site as well, and from now on post them here, available to the general populace.

God bless,
Alisha

No comments: